The Front Page News

World News Daily

Ukraine launches major drone attack on Moscow


At least four ‌people have been killed, including three in the Moscow region, after Ukraine launched its biggest overnight drone attack on the Russian capital in more than a year.

A fourth person was killed in the Belgorod region bordering northeastern Ukraine, local authorities said on Sunday (local time), while Russia’s defence ministry said that ‌by midday more than 1,000 Ukrainian drones had been downed over the country in the past 24 hours.

Russia’s foreign ministry accused Kyiv of targeting civilians.

“To the sound of Eurovision songs, the Kyiv regime, financed by the EU, carried out yet another mass terrorist attack,” TASS news agency cited the ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova as saying.

Both sides deny deliberately targeting civilians.

Read more: https://bit.ly/4dg8zCL


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © All rights reserved. | The Front Page