Iran war: US in ‘serious negotiations’ as Trump calls off attack
The United States intended to attack Iran on Tuesday but opted to hold off on the strike because of ongoing negotiations between the two countries, President Donald Trump revealed on the eve of the planned assault.
In a post early Tuesday afternoon, Trump said the decision to delay came after a request from the leaders of several Middle Eastern nations. He added that the U.S. military had been told to be prepared for a full-scale attack at a moment’s notice.
Reuters reporter Phil Stewart joins LiveNOW’s Andy Mac to discuss.
Subscribe to LiveNOW from FOX! https://www.youtube.com/livenowfox?sub_confirmation=1
Where to watch LiveNOW from FOX: https://www.livenowfox.com
Follow us @LiveNOWFOX on TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@livenowfox
Raw and unfiltered. Watch a non-stop stream of breaking news, live events and stories across the nation. Limited commentary. No opinion. Experience LiveNOW from FOX. Live news streaming channel when and where you need it.
